|Griffith Park Golf Club
Tee Times- The Didrickson- April 25, 2019
At Harding (Griffith Park), 4730 Crystal Springs Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90027 Phone: 323-663-2555
|Last Modified - April 24, 2019|
|07:00||Nimura, Randall||Pirtle, William||Pollock, William||Rosato, Frank|
|07:08||Gara, Phillip||Gonzales, Marcus||McGowan, Brendan||Uberuaga, Greg|
|07:16||Bravard, Gregory||Graham, Dan||Kelley, Lonnie||Woolley, Curtis|
|07:24||Dang, Huy||Grant, Albert||Palffy, Michael||Simko, Steven|
|07:32||Evanilla, Daniel||Ornelas, Hector||Paigen, Gonzo||Senna, Matthew|
|07:40||Clark, Tim||Jenks, Paul||Locke, Mel||Roberts, Rick|
|07:48||Coronella, Mark||Kaul, Karl J||Olson, Mark||Riedel, Derek|
|07:56||Casey, John||Mullin, Stephen||Reinhardt, Richard||Sabbe, Jim|
|08:04||Fadler Spilios, Dana Baxter||Huffman, Kenneth||Joo, Michael||Robinson, Paul|
|08:12||Allen, Nathan||Busse, Doug||McGinnis, Corey||Smith, Ryan|
|08:20||Andries, Roy||Nicklaw, Matt||Rinaldi, Christian||Temple, Josh|
| Due to the difficulty of the course set up for the Open, it might take you a couple extra strokes to complete your round. For this reason, we really need to be aware of our pace of play.
Our goal is 4.5 hrs. or less.
Remember the #1 rule in Pace of Play: Keep up with the group in front of you. No excuses. The group behind you is irrelevant, do not worry about them. Your group must keep the pace with the group in front of you. Period.
Here are just a few tips to speed up play.
1. On hole 1, par 5. If you are waiting for the green to clear, on your second shot. Wave back to the tee box, and let them hit their drives.
2. Out of Bounds- Play Local Rule E-5 when you can. Rule E-5 - Alternative to Stroke and Distance for Lost Ball or Ball Out of Bounds. This option allows the player to drop in a large area between the point where the ball is estimated to have come to rest or gone out of bounds and the edge of the fairway but not nearer the hole. The player gets two penalty strokes when using this relief option, which means that the relief is comparable to what could have been achieved if the player had taken stroke and distance relief. If the player did hit a provisional ball, this option may not be used.
3. Drive in the Rough- If a ball is driven in the Rough from the tee box, hit a provisional. It takes less than 1 minute to hit again; as opposed to 8 minutes to go back to the tee due to a lost ball.
4. Help to find the ball- All players in the group help to find a player’s ball.
5. Go directly to your ball after everyone tees off. Don't group together.
6. Play Ready Golf- Hit your ball if you're ready and it's safe, ignore honors in stroke play.
7. Prepare your putt- Line up your next putt while the other player is getting ready to putt.
8. Putt out, instead of marking, whenever you can.
9. First two to hole out- To make up time, the first two to finish putting should move to the next tee and tee off. The remaining two will be ready to tee in their regular turn.
Pace of Play Captains: